Our Anniversary

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Our Friendship

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Friendship tickers

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

A LESSON FROM THE SAD

I've learned a lot of lessons



In the short time I have lived


I've learned how to appreciate


And I've learned how to give.






But in these past few months


There's two I'll remember most


I've learned how to love


And I've learned to let go.






You entered my life with such a force


And left it with one as strong


And though we tried to make it last


We both knew it wouldn't be long.






I lie at night and think about


How I'm the one to blame.


If only I would have trusted you,


I could have missed this pain.






And so I spent each day of my life


With my heart in pieces


And when I thought it could never be cured,


Something happened; I expected it least.






I guess my soul was all cried out,


And it was tired of being used.


And even though I know I'm guilty,


I was tired of being accused.






And so I've learned to end this


Without an urge to cry


These are my final words to you,


"I love you and goodbye."

No comments:

KISAH SEDIH PASANGAN KEKASIH